Direct Internet Access (DIA)
FOR YOUR BUSINESS-CLASS INTERNET REQUIREMENTS
From real-time information delivery, including large data uploads, to streaming and applications, your business demands the utmost in Internet bandwidth performance.
Wilcon’s Dedicated Internet Access provides simple, manageable and scalable high-capacity bandwidth with dedicated connectivity. Fiber-based Ethernet technology, redundant access options and reliable service backed by local customer support centers and an industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA), make Wilcon a smarter choice for your enterprise.
Our Dedicated Internet Access runs on our wholly owned, redundant and private end-to-end fiber network across Wilcon’s best-in-class infrastructure throughout Southern California.
Wilcon’s high-capacity, diverse fiber network, combined with high speed connections to key peering points and data centers, ensures the highest levels of availability and responsiveness
Whether you need dedicated private circuits that guarantee Internet bandwidth or you prefer cost-effective switched Ethernet access, Wilcon can design solutions to your requirements.
- Enable your critical communications with high-speed, full-time connections Securely transfer large data files, utilize hosted applications
- Reduce costs of equipment setup and operation with a simple plug-and-play setup
DEDICATED TO YOUR BUSINESS
Wilcon offers guaranteed bandwidth to meet heavy demand for a permanent, high-speed Internet connections. Our Dedicated Internet Access is private – not shared- ensuring that you are not competing for capacity. Our solution is delivered through a single point of contact via dedicated local account management.
LEADING NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
Wilcon’s fully-owned network throughout Southern California is Layer 3 agnostic and built in a series of redundant rings. In the event of a fiber cut, data is rerouted to keep you connected. We proactively monitor your service from our Network Operation Center located in the One Wilshire Building. Our SLA guarantees outstanding performance and reliability.
- Multiple, private and geographically diverse Tier-1 Internet connections ensures reliable access to the Internet
- Robust metro and backbone network infrastructure
- Redundant IP network architecture for added stability, guaranteed availability and quality of service
- 24×7×365 NOC monitors network status
DIA services are supported across our extensive Southern California fiber network, with a diverse, resilient core and options for protected access and business continuity. We deliver reliable, fast and secure Ethernet over optical fiber connectivity supported at 10/100/1Gb/10Gb speeds.
With up to 99.999% availability, our Ethernet offering delivers the high performance you need to support your business. Our Dedicated and Switched capabilities offer leading protection options and are backed by flexible Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Redundancy and back up offered by multiple access points
- High-speed Internet service through multiple Carriers
- Flexible access through fiber, DWMW, Ethernet, and scalable bandwidth options from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Redundant, reliable IP network infrastructure to ensure availability and Quality of Service
- Web-based monitoring of bandwidth capacity and reporting tools
- Complete solution including circuit and equipment ordering, installation, 24 x 7 customer support and proactive network monitoring, and single invoice billing