Bundled space, power and Internet connectivity in just 10 business days.
Need to quickly establish network infrastructure on the West Coast and fast-track your U.S. presence? Wilcon’s Rapid Connect service allows carriers, service providers and cloud startups a scalable way to jumpstart their operations in the States.
Seamless. Cost-effective. Fast.
It’s not just a quick network turn-up; it’s a state-of-the-art one, too. With Rapid Connect, your company can leverage Wilcon’s unmatched colocation, power and reliable Internet service — all bundled into flexible packages. The service allows organizations to:
- Scale with flexible space (½ cabinet, full rack, custom-sized cages), power and connectivity services from 10Mbps to 100Gig
- Benefit from multiple private and geographically diverse Tier-1 Internet connections providing reliable access
- Leverage Wilcon’s three HIPAA-certified data centers strategically located in downtown LA
- Directly connect to AWS and other cloud service providers
- Rely on Wilcon’s award-winning, on-site technical support team, remote hands options and carrier-grade 24×7 proactive monitoring
L.A. is a gateway to the U.S.
- With access to over 300 global networks and secure cloud infrastructure on-ramps, Wilcon’s downtown LA data centers are connected over its fiber network to every major data center and interconnection facility in Southern California.
- Wilcon customers also have access to over 1400 on-net enterprise buildings and more than 22,000 near-net buildings, including content distribution hubs and media and broadcast distribution centers.
- About one-third of all Internet traffic from the U.S. to Asia passes through One Wilshire, Wilcon’s key colocation hub.